CTMH’s Stamp of the Month is so cute for August! I love both owls and the fun add-ons to the stamp set. For this card I used papers from the My Crush Bluebird Book. These books are an AWESOME value for what you get in them–60 different double-sided papers! There’s no reason you have to keep them as a book–tear out the pages and use them for cards, scrapbook layouts or even papercraft projects!
I used the *NEW* Chalk It Up Assortment to give the owl some glasses. Once the glasses were on, I couldn’t resist adding in some googly eyes. So cute!! Here are all the supplies I used to create the card:
- What a Hoot (S1408)
- My Crush Bluebird Book (Z1856)
- Twilight Cardstock (retired)
- Cashmere Cardstock (X5932)
- Champagne Cardstock (X5931)
- Archival Black Stamp Pad (44751)
- ShinHan Clay Marker (Z2451)
- Chalk It Up Assortment (Z3009)
- Bling Gems Gold Assortment (Z2023)
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)
- Wiggly Eyes
To get your own What a Hoot Stamp Set, click HERE.